Monday, February 20, 2012

Guest Post / Megan from The Frugalista Diaries


So while I am out of state for new job training, I have some pretty special blogging buddies that are filling in for me this week. Please make them feel welcome!

Today's special guest is Megan from The Frugalista Diaries








Whenever I'm feeling drab the best way for a pick me up is adding a burst of color to what I'm wearing, whether it's a bright new shoe or lip color, sweater or even a scarf, it always gives me a boost of confidence to take on the day.

Don't forget to stop by The Frugalista Diaries to say Hi!



Thank you so much Megan! Isn't her style just amazing?!
Check out her blog...I think you will love it just as much as I do!

1 comment:

Ambyr said...

I love her last look with the pink dress and purple heels. Perfect for spring.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com