Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI



And the win went to the New York Giants!
I cheered for my birth state even though I am a Steelers fan by marriage. ;)



What did you all think of the halftime show this year?


I actually didn't think it was that bad; it wasn't the best halftime show ever (this one is my favorite). I liked how she played some of her classics & I thought the stage effects were great too. Heck, she moves well for her age!


And what about the commercials? Cute, funny...but I wasn't overly impressed.
Except when I saw this one for H &M...


Wowza.


Tell me how you celebrated the Super Bowl!
Did your team win?


*On a side note - I may not be posting much this week. Working through some things on the personal end, so if I don't post much this week, don't be surprised. But we'll see...I thank you in advance for your understanding, support & especially your prayers!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my word, I had totally forgotten about the NSYNC/Aerosmith halftime show! That one was really good!

Hope you have a great week!

Heather said...

Aha - yes, here here for H&M ad... I mean really? That's not even fair ;)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

David Beckham is gorgeous! Hope you have a great week!

Kori said...

I did really like the show. Nothing spectacular but good. Kori xoxo

Haus of Style said...

it was my first time watching it and my team loss ;( so sad. Half-time show was awesome though!

Monica said...

I was sad the Patriots lost. I thought the half time show was great but I am biased as I love Madonna. My favorite commercial was the doritos one with the dog!